Monday, March 29, 2004

* back to college *

The holidays came and went
Tomorrow is back to college
All the work i start to resent
I think it's far too much for my age!

Wondering why the hols didn't last
Complaining that it should've been longer
I then start to review the past
Not too far back, just 1 week earlier

I enjoyed myself truly on saturday
Shopping trips with gurl friends rule!
Something i realised that day
Shirlyn, my best friend, is way cool!

Then there was time spent with my aunt
Although I became her personal chauffeur
I loved hanging out with her for it was fun
She got me a top, that cheesecake baker!

Not forgetting an outing with new pals
My classmates from SAM
Had loads of fun with them as well
Let's not include the traffic jam

Last but not least, Julie's arrival
And muh stud, ol' Fookie
Never felt so happy to see that gurl
And hear the tales Fookie's got for me

So all in all, i enjoyed my holidays
Frankly speaking i could not ask for more
But let's all admit that for today
Last minute work is SUCH A BORE!!!

hahah...hols are over!!! and yes i just finished my homework! Procrastination is muh game!

No comments: