Saturday, March 06, 2004

Still holding on....

How can I let go
When you're still the same person
That brightens my day
And gives life a reason?

How can I move on
When you're still the same guy
Who's friendly personality
And caring nature caught my eye?

How can I forget
That you were that very one
That stood out among the rest
When our friendship just begun?

But how do I hold on
When to you I am not
That one girl you chose
Out of the whole lot?

How do I move one
When forgetting you...i can't
But how do I hold on
When I am not the one...

I still wonder what is it that makes him see me as just a friend. I mean, i believe that there's no specific reason to fall for someone, so there couldn't possibly be any reason why he should fall for me. But just because i believe it...doesn't mean he does too rite? So i'd like to know HIS reason.....

No comments: