Thursday, October 13, 2005

*inhale......exhale*

finally...a breather from weeks of back to back assignments!

my flu's also clearing out. my fever's gone. my time-of-the-month is almost done. =)

i just had my weekly dose of OTH. and as usual, these teen romance flicks are so capable of making me all awww inside. darn....

i don't know what to think anymore these few days. i go back and forth between a state of emo-ness to pure bliss. i shuffle between self loathing and self confidence. i don't usually allow myself to step into self pity, but even that happens sometimes.

things have definitely been much easier now that i've long accepted the fact that my best girlfriends have each a very loving boyfriend. then again, things have also gotten a lot more disoriented.

at times, when given a long enough time to think, i'd wish things would just go back to the way it was back in school. back to times where having a boyfriend would be something we'd only dream of. and we all had our crushes to ogle at and admirers to run away from.

but things will never go back to the way it was. and for a very long time, my best friends and i have always had common wishes. but this...this is one wish that i wish alone. because from where i'm standing, i'm still at that stage, while they've moved on.

the other night someone said something which i frankly find non trustworthy. yet, i can't seem to think of any arguments to debate. as much as i thought that what she said was a whole load of crap, i wasn't able to prove it.

she said that girls often fall for the wrong guy. do we? or do i?

when my heart stops to leap
everytime you send me a message
that's when i'm through with you

when my mind stops clouding up
everytime you talk to me
that's when i'm through with you

when my thoughts stop shifting back
to every moment we spent together
that's when i'm through with you

when i stop wishing it was you
everytime i'm out with someone else
that's when i'm through with you

when i stop writing poems like this
in the late late night
that's when i'm through with you

when i stop worrying that you'll read this
everytime i post it up
that's when i'm through with you

when i stop denying to myself
that there isn't hope
that's when i'm really through with you..

like i said, i don't know what to think anymore.

No comments: