Thursday, October 20, 2005

broke the spell

today i broke my feeling-lethargic-don't-wanna-go-running spell which i was under for over 2 weeks. the moment the long winded drizzle stopped i grabbed my Clima Cools and hit the road. the weather was great. afterall, it had been raining since i saw the morning light :) but my legs felt like 2 big bricks. my lung capacity seemed to have shrunk to half its size. and my arms were awfully clumsy.

who would've thought that 2 weeks out of training would turn me into jelly. haha...but it felt great to run again. though i refused to start my stopwatch. haha who knows what atrocious timing i'd be doing with all the huffing and puffing i had to go through to pull myself up the ss18 hill?

i went up and did 4 rounds around the 18 park. i told myself i'd do 5...
then i came down, and only managed up to somewhere after Puvesh's house. i told myself i'd run all the way home...

sigh...

oh well...its too bad that the Titiwangsa Triathlon falls on the 13th of November. Finals start on the 14th. looks like there aren't anymore runs to look forward to this year.

Genting Trailblazer will be up in January 2006. That's something to look forward to. Keeran, come back!!! but no...he'd rather devote himself to Sydney than to be my partner and defend our 2nd runner up position! boohoo...need to find new partner...

any takers? =)

No comments: