Friday, August 27, 2010

good company

I hate being alone. So when it is the last day of the first half of the semester, after I am done with mid terms, and before I begin my 2 week term break, the last thing I wanted to do was to go back to an empty house and sit in front of my pc refraining from using too much bandwidth.

So i got some people to come over! I used Merdeka Day as an excuse, but really I just wanted to have more people around me. And it was really successful!

I think I had about 13 people altogether. It was pretty good! I cooked up some stuff, and we played charades, and some of the guests brought really delicious stuff, like Abby's bubur chacha and Wye Yin's roast stuffed chicken.

This is just some of those who came.
Some of the things i managed to cook up. Frying pappadums are awesome!
Playing with Zhi's multishot function. 8 frames i think.

Photos are compliments of Zhi. The company was really good. I don't know why I was too lazy to get my own camera to snap more photos. But owell...=)

However, when the party's over, and everyone leaves, there's always this sinking feeling in my heart. Sigh. 14 more weeks before mum, dad and keith comes over...=)

No comments: