Monday, August 11, 2008

hey you...

Hey you,
How are you doing there
How do you fill your hands
With so much time to spare

I’m good, thanks
I’m doing alright
The sun’s come up
Now my days are bright

I’m smiling here to the camera
I’m laughing here to the friends
But I sit really still in the bus, on the train
To move or shake, I refrain
For I fear, I’d lose those thoughts of you

Hey you,
How are your days now
I’m not around to keep you busy
I hope you see and do as much as time allows

I’m starting to enjoy now
I’d say I’m doing okay
I’ve got stuff to do
So I’m getting better each day

And I’m smiling here to the camera
I’m laughing here to the friends
But I come right home and stare up the ceiling
Try as I may, I can’t stop the thinking
Of the emptiness I feel without you

Hey you,
How’s it going
Are you sleeping alright
Stopped your nose from sniffing

Coz I’m smiling here to the camera
I’m laughing here to the friends
Though my days fly by quick and painless
It’s my nights that seem to go for hours
Every time I say goodnight to you...

No comments: