Monday, August 25, 2008

exams

Here i am, surrounded by lecture slides and handwritten scribbles trying to register the fact that I have an exam to study for. My Sportsci 104 mid term test is on thursday and I seem to be taking it rather lightly. Could it be that I have outgrown exams? I mean i've sat for it like 1,211,2763,274 times, it's only natural to kinda get immune to exam jitters. Then again, I spent most of my exam periods in Metro blasting my winamp in my room, surfing Facebook, increasing my running mileage, and enjoying the courtship between me and Dennis. haha...

I am one who is very very rarely stressed up by exams and assignments. Never was. I don't know if that's a good thing or not. Critics (namely my parents) think if i knew how to stress a little I'd do better in my exams. Peers seem to think it's good that I don't go through the hair pulling moments they endeavoured.

Trust me, every year i'd make resolutions to be a little more concern about my exams. And every year I fail to fulfill those resolutions. It's not that I don't care. I just can't find the capacity to invest all my energy into studying. I am unable to do it. Like a disability, i could never muster it.

Oh well. Will do what I can anyhow.

So, VO2 max is measured by....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry. You'll be fine as always. If theres one thing no one can do that Karen can is getting through exams with little or no stress. So yea - breeze through!

galnexdor said...

hahah thanks dekkie...=)