Tuesday, June 12, 2007

why do you think he suggested as such?

Well how was I supposed to know? The marketing director of McDs decides not to follow a competitor in coming out with 2 for the price of 1 discount vouchers and they ask me why he decides as such?

well, aside from that itsy bitsy question whereby a mysterious marketing director of a certain fast food chain acted in mysterious ways, i would say Strategic Marketing 310 was alright.

My thumb and middle finger of my right hand is rightfully sore. Hence, i believe i must've done something right. I had something right to say for every question, whether or not the explanation which follows are thought of as complete bullsh*t by the examiner is something i have no control over at this point.

Owell, 1 down 3 more to go. :)

***

sometimes, i find that i don't have something right to say for your every question. and that really bothers me.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

like that mah..."sui" and artistic..hehehe

galnexdor said...

ahahha thank u sherpa...=)
u sure u dun wanna join me in korbu??

Anonymous said...

Hi karen,

one question but totallly not related to this entry lah.... Did u join BHP Orange run the other day?? i think it was few months ago...

i saw this girl (which i think it's u) who looked very familiar..u ker??

galnexdor said...

ahaha yea i joined the orange run...=)

who might u be?? haha

Anonymous said...

haahah karen...
soo u the sweet gal i saw!!!!
now i know ur name
(HAHHA...now u must think i;m a psycho stalker..no worries...YES, I AM...hehe kidding!!!)

btw I'm anuar....i'll say hi to u lah when ever i meet u again...

galnexdor said...

ahahha okay...nice "meeting" u anuar...:)