Tuesday, June 19, 2007

smile, and the whole world smiles with you!

I'm finally done with two papers! i know...i have friends who are done with finals altogether. But i've only leapt over 2 hurdles thus far. But the next 2 hurdles are around the corner and i'm practically sprinting to them! I can't wait to get them over and done with!

This morning's Entrepreneurship 300 was...numbingly neutral. I have no complains about the paper, neither do i have anything to shout about. the whole process of reaching college, meeting my friends (who were buried in their books just minutes before the exam), taking out my pens and ID card, chucking my bag in the locker, sitting down in the exam hall, writing my details, answer the questions, drink some water, hand in, and get out of the exam hall just went by...like that. monotonously. No heart palpitation, no sweat palms, no oh-shit moments. It was all so...automatic. I think i did as well as i always do. which is...acceptable. hahaha...one of these days my nonchalant unassuming attitude is gonna get me some enemies. =)

*edit* compare this post with this. And we sat for the same darn paper! hahaha...

***

I'm proud to say training's been going on! On Sunday however i was smart enough to scarf down one whole packet of fried carrot cake. thus, i resorted to walking with my dad. But yesterday saw me running again, 6 km. And today i spun 12 kms to Channel V Countdown. *grin*

Maybe, just maybe i'd start a training log....=)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Karen, thats because you're devoid of all stress pressures... still smiling and all moments before the paper.. everyone else tengah stressing...

Prolly should start calling you icewoman rather than superwoman... haha! Too chilling already... urgh!

galnexdor said...

ahhaha...exam only maaaaaaa