Monday, June 04, 2007

sawadeekaaaaaaa.....

Chiang Mai...rocked. :) It was a much needed break from all the hours (though much less than others) spent on my assignments and before i hit the books (which im guessing won't happen until maybe Thursday). In short, the timing was perfect.

Chiang Mai was a rather wholesome endeavour. There was thrill and fun in every aspect - culture, food, shopping. I have to say I really had a good time, eventhough it was much too shortlived. In my 4 days there I enjoyed every single moment, except for the morning calls i suppose. But the drowsiness subsided almost instantly in Chiang Mai. haha...

Let the photos do the story telling...:)









2 comments:

Kevin Siah said...

Hahhah I like the last picture of the Man U aeroplane. But the others were nice too... hrmph! Go for holiday without me ah...

galnexdor said...

haha...keith was so psyched when he saw we were boarding the MU plane...

u come back then we go for more holidays la...haha