Saturday, June 23, 2007

semester 5: checked!

at 10.40 am i handed in my 21st final exam paper since i started life at Metro. it's a grand feeling knowing that i've only one more semester with 3 more subjects left and i'd be done with a degree. Bachelor of Commerce. me. sounds so grown up. i dont think i'm ready for the world of taxable incomes and insurance policies yet. but i'll cross that bridge when i get to it la. =)

1.23 am on my last day of the semester. i should be thrilled. exhilirated. ecstatic! but that doesnt seem to be the case unfortunately. what i feel right now is actually a dash of relief, a pinch of fatigue, and a tad of that-taboo-of-a-feeling-which-i-would-not-mention.

the irony of it all, i know. still it seems befitting to be feeling this way now in the depths of silence in my room, with the cold air-conditioned air against my skin. perhaps it is the fact that i have missed 2 'training' days in a row. or the fact that the mental work out is finally catching up on me.

maybe i need sleep. rest. i should be my perky self again tomorrow. holidays are here!:)

***
i just had to wonder. what have you been up to? how are your holidays coming along? how are you? its been some time since the last conversation. and i think i left it with a very awkward statement.

No comments: