Saturday, June 16, 2007

training resumed!

I have gotten myself back into some sort of a training regime. Though not a fixed one, I have decided to act on any one discipline each day, depending on what i felt like doing. I started on Wednesday. I did a 6 km run and was surprised to see that I could still do it under 33 minutes. :) Thursday saw me running in the rain! Well, when i started it wasn't raining la. It decided to pour on me when i was halfway uphill, so i thought heck, let's go running in the rain. :) I did cut short my run by 860 m though. Today i cycled on the spinning machine at home. 11 km with heavy and light gradient on interval.

So that's 3 days in a row. I pray the fire continues. =)

On the other hand, my next exam is on Tuesday. Entrepreneurship 300. Interesting subject. Hate the studying bit...

No comments: