Wednesday, June 20, 2007

well isn't it a sunny sunny day!

today. simply. rocked.

let me tell you why....

*edit*
one. Dr Mario Del Castillo called me this morning. He said Kiwanis Malaysia is organizing a Circle K convention...at national level....and he asked our club to host it! *yesyesyes* Of course i was totally psyched! but i had to confirm with my BOD first so i told him i'll get back to him. But i hope they agree!!

two. my period came today. which means it'll end in about 4 days' time. which means the beaches in Langkawi can be well honoured by my presence! Bring on the banana boat, honeyyy!

three. i went to college today. and whipped out my Analytical Marketing book from my locker. dusted it off and drowned myself in the stats and computer commands for 2 hours straight. and i'm glad to say i have pretty much revised everything i need to revise on that paper. tomorrow when my friends hail hallelujah i could probably join them for the first half of the celebration, before running back home to revise for AM some more. :)

and four. the sun was bright. the air was crisp. i hit the road at 6.30 pm, trudging up the hills of ss18. Round 1. legs were strong. round 2. spirits were soaring. round 3. 4. 5. 6. 7...my tracks were on fire! i ran down the hill. and made it just under 32 minutes. wooot~!

not even Small Business can bring me down at this point. not like it had. but yea...life is pretty good at times aye? =)

2 comments:

Gene said...

im done im done!

galnexdor said...

...i'll be done by 10.30 am tomorrow!