Friday, January 26, 2007

more than half way there

i love mid way points. whenever im exactly halfway through a race route, i'd tell myself "Now just do that one mroe time and ure done!". and it works wonders for the mind. the half way point? it's my reason for living...coz it affects me in many other aspects in life, from racing, to studying, to exams, and even things as trivial as long distance travelling. i'm not a big fan of travelling for long hours.

as of now, the mid way point of my summer course have passed me by. i've completed an individual assignment, and a group presentation, and pretty well too if i should say so myself. for the first time ever i was actually stressed out over a presentation. which was for the better also la. i suppose if it weren't for my group mates harrassing me with smses and questions i probably would not have done such a thorough job. (but i'd like to believe that i'd still be fine anyhows). all that's left is the Final Take Home exam.

and that, should be done in a blink of an eye. =)

2 comments:

Kevin Siah said...

Yah halfway points come in useful during training. Running or swim sets, or even my 45 minutes on the spin bike in the gym.

galnexdor said...

haha yeap...:) looks like theres another thing we have in common...