Wednesday, January 03, 2007

the first day of college

i was barely in college for 15 minutes when the entire lecture theatre went dark! i laughed! the first day of college and we've got ourselves a blackout. haha...it was a rather major hiccup. the entire ss15 was out apparently. but...sigh...the lights came back half an hour later. so the lesson resumed.

anyway, i take a daring step into college today and every single person who passes me by starts congratulating me upon "making the billboard". haha...they finally changed those 6 huge ass panels in front of college. i'm actually quite bashful about it now. it's not exactly the best picture of myself. i look constipated. and it's not exactly unnoticeable. it's HUGE!


before and after

on to other things, i think i shall give new year resolutions a miss this year. it's not like i ever achieve any. my resolutions were always to be less of a procrastinator, to work harder, to push my limits further, yadda yadda yadda...

but you know what? i think that's just me. last minute work is my forte. procrastination is a skill i seemed to have mastered. it's just how i am, and it works for me. i get satisfying results. so, why change something that works?

i'm not a strong believer of scheduled routines. i never made timetables coz i never stayed focus long enough to follow them. i'm very emotionally driven. i can't do things i don't feel like doing. so new year resolutions? i never saw them through. *shrugs*

***

if only i can know for sure
that my thoughts are fixed on you
if only i can know for sure
that i am able to stay true

if only i can tell myself
that i have entirely moved on
if only i can tell myself
that those feelings are gone

if only i can show myself
that i will not dwell on the past
if only i can show myself
that my feelings for you will last

if only i can gather the courage
to leave the past behind
if only i can gather the courage
to have just you on my mind..

4 comments:

-xander- said...

isnt the make up a bit too thick?
hahaha u still look good there dont worry. congrats!

Anonymous said...

CHunnn...it's gonna be up there for like maybe another 10 yrs? so ervytime drive up the flyover to sunway can just turn look right see karen pic there..hehehehhe =D
how they choose their models one?

C-CUBE said...

wow a billboard model, congrats for making it up there

galnexdor said...

xan: haha apparently when the light comes on at night the colours won't look that brilliant di...so everything must be THICK n VIBRANT...thanks:)

hooilian: haha dunno, handpick wan i think. suddenly ni they call me...

ccube: haha thanks...