Thursday, January 04, 2007

Locked out!

i think it's so strange that i cannot access my own blog from my home pc. i can access all sites except blogspots. i feel locked out from my own personal space! wth! it's really weird coz it's accessible from every other computer, so it's not streamyx. it's my pc. why why why?

anyway, waking up this morning for my 9 am class wasn't as "death defying" as i thought. it was surprisingly quite easy. either Anna Nalick is extremely soothing to the ears or all those morning runs have conditioned me to somehow abide by the alarm.

speaking of runs, i have started to increase my mileage. i did an extra round (which is 430m) today. not much on its own, but accumulatively, say 3-4 times a week would be 1.39-1.72km extra. which is still not much i guess. maybe next week i'll try increasing to 2 rounds. it's all bout tone-setting! it's all in the mind.....:)


i just got home from William's. Ryn is flying off to UK again. another flying off. sigh...i can count the number of people from our group left with 1 hand. it's pretty sad. not like i won't be getting a chance to do the same, but by the time it's my turn the fly off, there'd be no one around anymore. and by then everyone would eb getting ready to graduate, some may be searching for jobs and stuff...i really shouldn't be complaining because i get to do what i want at the end of the day...but it'll be different then. i'll be starting with people 2-3 years my junior. i'll be going through the entire 3 years of education again knowing that my friends are already out there getting paychecks. i'll be experiencing for the first time, going out and living on my own, when my friends have all had 2-3 years experience of that.

i really want to do this other degree. and i will accept no lower than a degree too...but it just would've been a tad nicer to be relating my freshman year with my friends who are in the same boat as well. i always feel that the path we choose after school determines who we are. and it bugs me to have to tell people that i'm currently doing a business degree when people ask me because that is not the person i want to be. i do explain that it's a safety net for me, in case my other degree proves to be nonfunctional. but the truth is, i really really can't wait to be able to tell people that i'm studying Sport and Exercise Science when i'm asked about it next year.

I really really can't wait for next year.

No comments: