Thursday, January 18, 2007

KarenJoey day out

R-E-S-P-E-C-T!!!

did you guys catch American Idol? did u see the 6" 4' black girl? she was amazing! and the final contestant of Seattle, Rudolpho! He was fineeee....*grins*

***

I was bored out of my wits today. for some reason i had this itch to get up and get out! so when i expressed my utmost sienness to Joey, she made my day by asking me if i wanted to go to Pyramid after class. whoopee!!

So i came home to have lunch, while i waited for her class to end. I was flipping through The Sun and there was a full page saying Parkson Grand Sale! 70% off wei!!! so the shopaholic in me, caged up for a pretty long time, broke free.

Funny, how i only got myself a formal shirt from Bliss. I was in need of one coz everytime there was oral presentation, i dont know what to wear. In FOS, being the evil place it is, i bought 2 more tops.

Walking around a shopping mall, no matter what you say, is and will always be a work out. so by 4.30 pm we were hungry. Off we went to a nearby mamak.

In a nutshell, i had fun with the girl today. Joey is a great shopping partner and an even better mamak companion...=)

No comments: