Tuesday, December 06, 2005

ice skating and McSundaes

I had a gala time with Ju today. it's been a while since the last time we went out, just the 2 of us. And just like those times, we were in Pyramid. And just like those times, we ate McSundae cones. I miss those times...=)

They had this christmas performance by Pyramid Ice. I've always loved figure skaters. But these ones looked pretty beginnerish. anyhow, they were pretty fascinating. they had like groups of skaters to represent different countries. The theme was One World, One Christmas. and i especially liked the Spanish group. coz they came in pairs and the guys carried the girls! i tell you, the man i marry must be able to carry me. and that's not very likely to happen unless i find someone strong enough. so, now you know why i like buffed guys. *wink* i liked one of the guys very much. found him very charming in a way, the way he smiled at the audience and all. very good showmanship!=)

and to my surprise, one of those Moscow guys was ZiHao! ahah he called out to me after the show. i havent seen him since i left Taylor's a year ago. =) Wanted him to introduce me to that charming Spanish guy but he seemed to be in a hurry. Owell, he also said that the guy's a year younger, and you know how pantang i am about dating younger guys. no. =)

i'm picky. and stubborn. sue me.

No comments: