Friday, December 09, 2005

all my bags are packed, I'm ready to go!


all my bags are packed...i'm ready to go
i'm standing here...all psyched and so
i hate to leave this blog and say goodbye

but the clock is ticking, tomorrow's coming
melanie's waiting, she's already screaming
already i'm so excited i could die!


yes! To serve, to strive but not to yield! OBS...here i come! hehe...i spent the day packing. and basically all i did was put in stuff, and took them out again. I seem to think twice about everything i'm bringing. I don't know why. OB is supposed to be about living with the simple resources nature can provide. haha owell. Least i'm done now. I'm SO psyched! It seems so exciting to be meeting Mel, Oj and Poh Leng again! Can't wait can't wait!

This shall be my last entry for the next 2 weeks! There's a counter for my homecoming under Profile. But for those of you who really can't bear not seeing Galnexdor online, feel free to call me. You got my number. *wink*. Call after 11pm. i think that's when we'll be free. haha...

the pics for Yvonne's Heart4Hope bunting are out! You can see them here.

till the 23rd! Adios!!

No comments: