Sunday, December 04, 2005

bukits, 1U, the lake and cycling

i've been thinking of something to blog about to get rid of the horrid emo post. i'm fine now. honest. but i can't think of anything that might seem somewhat amusing. let me gather what i can:

well, you already heard from Ju that the Bukit Tabur climb was cancelled since it rained like crazy this morning. i actually woke up at 5.45 am. went to brush my teeth and put on my contacts before i got dressed into my hiking attire. i switched on my phone and in came Beat's message saying that the hike was put on hold. so i lay in bed, dozing off again and again, but not falling into deep slumber. at 7.15 am another message from Beat came saying the hike's off. darn. i was looking forward to it man! but i had trouble sleeping the night before so i figured it was a blessing in disguise. i took out my contacts again and went back to sleep.

***

i went to 1U again last night with the usual gang. Ate in Peranakan Place again. that's 3 times in a row. and the 4th time i've been to 1U. gosh...was cool really...i somehow found myself thinking what it would be like if this gang meets up again say 10 years down the road. then i found myself wondering which of us girls would be married off first and somehow Pei Jien came to mind. the girl's been going strong with her boy. *shrugs*. but then i found myself worrying that i'd be the last person to be distributing wedding invitations, so i just shook the whole idea off altogether.

***

this morning, my mum woke me up and said we're going to 1U. again. that's the 5th time. i'm swearing off 1U for the rest of 2005 now. Keith went to watch Harry Potter with his friends so we sent him there. My grandparents came along. Lucky for me we had Teppenyaki instead of the Peranakan Place again. =)

***

in both the times I was in 1U i met Thean Aik. *beams* hehe...

***

isaiah called me today from the gym. we talked about his job and then my mum came in and announced she was going jogging with my dad. so while talking to the fitness freak on the line, and saying no to my parents on the other hand, i found myself blushing with embarrassment. "daddy mummy go jogging, karen not going jogging ar?". ok isaiah! u got me. i'm going jogging!

so we went to the lake and that scary guy was there again. so i followed my parents' pace. i didn't dare go on my own for fear the guy might just come up to me and talk to me again. *shudders*. i don't think i'll jog there for a while, so long as he's gonna be there. think i'll stick to good ol' ss18. =)

my dad's fitter and faster than me now! boohoo! i need to regain my level of fitness. after putting running off for so long i actually lost to my old man in a 200m sprint! grr...this should not be happening! next thing i know he'd be beating me in the 10km's! Nooooooooo....ok, so he has been running everyday. Watch out daddy! i'm gonna beat u again! Muahahahah!!

***

i want plan to go cycling tomorrow. but first i need to pump my bike. haha i have a feeling Ben's gonna trash me with his mountie if i go cycling with him. i may have a roadie, but he probably has the skills. =) so yea i want need to go cycling tomorrow.

***

Genting Trailblazer got postponed! grr...why why why?? i was looking forward to it!

No comments: