Friday, December 30, 2005

ain't no mountain!

ain't no mountain high enough...
ain't no valley low enough...
ain't no river long enough....


alright...i've come to my senses. i'm cool. just a sudden burst of insanity. my apologies.

i've modified my bike a bit. gave it new pedals. bought a new hand pump so i don't have to go to the petrol station to pump 'em wheels anymore. i can't wait for my next race!

the weather hasn't been very merciful. i mean, rain pours down on me at HTM in OB. Rain pours down on me before i go to Sekadeh. and rain now pours down on me every freaking morning during my run. i decided to sleep in this morning and try the evening. and guess what? the sky was a clear crystal blue this morning, while the dark clouds blotched the sky at 5 pm. wth! i know i appreciate a challenge but do i really have to be tested this way?

i'm having a photo shoot tomorrow. family portrait. and big bro says a tube top is unacceptable. oh bummer....

new year's eve for me shall be low key. a bunch of fellas will be over for some chips n movies. then we'll probably humour ourselves with charades or multiple rounds of spin the bottle. as the great OB instructors say to me...Anything also can...:)

No comments: