Saturday, March 11, 2006

utter nonsense

i just got back from one of those post function mamak sessions with my college mates. it was a HUGE group and there were many new additions from last year's post orientation night mamak session. some of which i knew were friends' friends and friends' friends' friends.

the world has gotten a lot smaller since i started college. everyone knows everyone. it's amazing...some day i'm going to fall for some guy, date each other for a few years and on the wedding day, found out we're related~! oh no! that would be weirdddd.....

zoning back to earth...i've been made VP for Circle-K in my college. and though, i was reluctant to do be committed at first, i'm now hyped up again. i craved responsibilities back then. i craved being in charge. but that was when i had my people. college paints a different picture. everyone minds their own business. so i do too. it's hard to be active because meetings are impossible to hold. i lost hope to be involved again, since the first day i stepped into college.

but i met a new group of people this year. one that's similar to my group back then. a familiar feeling is back. i'm going to attend meetings, meet people, organize events, hold functions, get stressed, deprive myself of sleep, and then satisfy myself with a job well done. and i'm gonna love it.

tomorrow's my sprint tri in A famosa. And i've not touched my bike for 2-3 weeks. and i only ran once since the KLIM. and the last time i swam was 2 weeks ago. ha! i'm gonna have a ball!

No comments: