Sunday, March 26, 2006

coz mel-tagged-me...

Just like chain letters, i never knew the birth process of memes and tags. and sometimes i do ponder on it...i never pondered long enough to figure out. i mean, did someone just suddenly decided to start it and see how far it'd go?

surprisingly...someone did. and i didnt even have to ponder for hours because that someone happened to be a friend of mine. and yes she started a meme. how does the name meme even come about anyway?? *frowns and looks up diagonally to nothingness*

anyway...because i'm literally stuck at my expectancy thoery of motivation assignment...i decided to do this....

or just coz mel-tagged-me.

My earliest memory is...
of me running out of my parents room bawling and sobbing because i just had my first nightmare. there was a Frankenstein. and Freddy Kruger. I blame my dad for allowing me to watch it.

At school I...
was a friggin' socialite! okay...maybe not exactly. but i had a lot of friends, and i joined a lot of clubs...but i stuck to school rules well coz mummy was a teacher in school...

My first relationship was...
only a month long....pretty disastrous....but memorable anyway....

I wish I'd never worn...
frocks and dresses when i was a kid...coz my mum spent a lot on them and i grew tired of them very very quickly.

My mother and father always told me...
to eat curry n chilli. yea...i don't do so well with spices.

I wish I had...
a sister...or sisters...:) oh and gone into artistic gymnastics.

I wish I hadn't...
cut my hair!!

At home I cook...
nothing? hehe...i'm more of a baker too, mel. :) especially cheese tarts and cheese cakes. :)

When I was a child, I wanted to...
have a Genie/Fairy Godmother grant me 3 wishes. My first wish then was to have my big brother turned into a girl. That way i could have a sister. :) I don't want to now. My brothers are cool!

The book that changed my life is...
Fearless by Franscine Pascal? hehe...not exactly a life changing thing...but yea...love that book. :)

It's not fashionable but...
I enjoy dissing prissy girls. for some reason...i cant stand them. even more so if their boyfriends do God darn everything for them.

If only I could...
run again....:(

Friends say I am...
sporty. and uptight. and crazy. and dark (as in literally, not in a morbid, gothic kinda way).

What I don't find amusing is...
bachelor of commerce.

I often wonder...
how blue blacks and scratches seem to appear all over my body. oh and how my future life would be like. :)

and i tagggggggg???

1. Ju...as always. coz she's the best. :)
2. Kenneth khaw....coz i just came from his site.
3. Weng Lum...i think he'd enjoy this.
4. Bec...coz her site needs and update..urgently....:)
5. Carboman? coz i wonder if grown ups with families would do this...
6. Lifemou...same reason...:)

ha! there u have it!

now...Vroom said that the expectancy theory of motivation clearly states that....

No comments: