Monday, March 20, 2006

I like GUYS!

someone asked me today if i was straight. Yes, someone did.

i know i'm on the tom-boyish side. i never wore make up till late last year. i never wore skirts till last last year. and i cant wear heels. i dont mind the sun and the dirt. i love camping out in the wild. i eat a lot. i'm not very neat in my work. i complain about my weight but i never do anything about it. i never read fashion magazines. i play all sorts of sports and i'm not afraid to sweat. i love rollercoasters. i dont mind playing with worms and beetles. i'm into breakdancing. i have a need for speed. and yes...i have short hair.

but i also love to shop. and i paint my nails when i'm free. and im a sucker for romantic movies. and i recently adopted the habit of baking and putting on little make up. i need to have good shampoos and conditioners because my hair's no better than a lion's mane. soft teddy bears, huggable size, are my weakness. chocolate melts me. i love earrings. and yes, i camwhore.:)

most importantly, i like guys. so for any more of you who are in doubt, NO i'm not gay. i've dated before, all guys. i crush on Brad Pitt, not Angelina Jolie.

note:for those who have the affinity for the same sex, i am not against you. i just know that i'm straight and would like people to know that too. :)

No comments: