Saturday, March 25, 2006

front seat view

so my long planned mamak session finally got carried out. although only half of the people showed up. wait...actually it was just ju, soon seng and moi. and since ju and i are kinda the hostesses, soon seng was our only guest...thus only one person showed. how sad is that? haha...

but it was good catching up with my monitor/ju's president. better in small groups, i always say. more catching up is done. and this fella comes home once in 2 weeks! life must be that fun in Notts.

it was a casual mamak session at Rafi's. That was until the whole drama started...

Someone's purse got snatched!!! omg! there was screaming...lots of screaming...and struggling...and pushing and pulling (there was a hero involved).....and loads of people running...all within 3 feet away from where i was sitting!!!

the whole incident was pretty scary...but here was what traumatised me the most...that motorbike actually went passed me before hitting its victim! it could've been me~!! seriously, i had my handbag on my lap, which can be easily snatched...

scene of the crime


well...thank God the girl was unhurt...the hero was...undoubtly a hero...and the thief was caught! The police came about 10 minutes after. I urged ju and soon seng to go home.

yup...i shall never carry a handbag to go mamak from now on. Or if i'm walking by a sidewalk accessible to motorcyclists....

No comments: