Saturday, March 04, 2006

the power of the ulcer

i have a mouthful of ulcers.

actually there's just 2. one on the inside of my lower lip and another right next to my tonsil. but they're HUGE. both of them have turned into gigantic craters in my mouth. and they HURT like HELL.

The one on my lip started off with me biting my lip a couple of days ago. Now it's in a very strategic position where i can potentially bite on it again and again (which i did) and knock it everytme i brush (which i also did) thus making it impossible to cure.

The one next to my tonsil is a killer. I wince everytime i swallow. It's crazy! I went hungry this morning coz i refused to eat. Until my maid made some porridge. But the heat of the porridge made it hurt too!

These 2 craters in my mouth may be too trivial a problem to cause any damage but i'm seriously getting very moody over it. I dont like to talk and and i don't like to eat now. And i sure as hell dont like to run. And i don't like to sleep, coz i don't like to wake up having my throat all dry. I just dont feel like doing anything.

Ahhhh!!!!

***


Luna Bar once again took me breath away. I love it i love it i love it! and i found out that my alcohol tolerence level is actually not too bad. cool....:)

Image hosting by Photobucket

No comments: