Monday, March 20, 2006

round the roundabout!

for the first time...in God knows how long...i finally can go around the roundabout outside my house! It's been so long, so much so, that i've almost forgotten how to! hahaha....i felt so weird making a 3 o'clock turn just now. i bet this brings smiles to a lot of people...

Sama-sama jimat minyak!!!

***

i received a phone call from Irina today. which really surprised me, since i've not seen or heard from her in light years! but she surprised and confused me even more when she asked "hey karen...so how's the marketing comming along?"....i was amazed that she even remembered what major i was doing.

so i briefly answered,
"its alright...i'm into my second year now..."
silence...
"wait...are you Karen, the chinese Karen? the one from SJ?"
"er...yea...is there an indian or a malay one?"
"omg! omg i called the wrong person! I'm so blur!"
"okaaaaay....hahaha....anyway, how's Psych?"
and so we chatted a while longer, might as well catch up since she already called.

hehe...God works in little ways....

***

regarding my previous post, some of the comments made a dent in my thoughts. but i stand firm to my decision. won't stop jogging for fun though. except that i probably have to find a more private place so i wont bump into the usual running kakis, asking me which race is next and what nots....

gah...i am such a wimp when it comes to things like this....

No comments: