Tuesday, December 28, 2004

[ a series of unfortunate events ]

before i begin, here are the links for the pics:

mid valley gathering

outward bound school

now for my story. at this very moment, i'm supposed to be in a car to Singapore. Reason I'm not is coz i had a sleepless night, purging and puking. And i couldn't even enjoy last night's family dinner coz i was sick inside out! Uhuh...i'm jinxed. First i lost my voice, then some bug bit my arm, then i sprainked my ankle, and now a bad tummy. I have always known to be an accident prone but this is the worst that i've ever gone through! Oh well, least i don't have to worry about maintaining my size after OBS. haha after all the puking, I think i grew even thinner still!

my ankle's much much better. Think i'll resume training in a couple days time. My voice is about 85% back. still can't hit high notes though...=)...and my arm...well believe me when i say this is when it's much better:

it's less swollen already. Though i must say, i think the medicine's stopped working. Pass (spelling?) started to form thie morning. So i dunno...hopefully it gets ok soon.

think that's about all my unwell mind can offer. My poetic brain cells seem to be disfunctional at this moment...=) will start being poetic again once i'm well. =)

No comments: