Wednesday, December 01, 2004

[ k e - h e c t i c - a n ]

Back from Penang/Cameron Highlands!! phew! i've been on my toes ever since the 10th of November!!! And there I was thinking i'd be spending a mundane life searching for my future in edufairs n uni open days. Oh well not like i'm complaining! hehe...

I'm actually dead tired so i'm just gonna make a to-do list. Over the next few days i need to :

1. Top up my handphone.


2. Pass Paul leo stuff, enquire about my "work" in Taylor's, pass Lyn Leo certs.

3. Post on my class trip (if i'm hardworking enough) and my family trip to Penang/Cameron Highlands.

4. Change my blog layout so you blind people will be able to read the message i'm trying to convey...hehe okla...my bad my bad...=)

5. Submit TBS scholarship form. (yes i've resorted to giving commerce a second thought for the sake of my future)

6. Pack up my room.

7. Watch DVDs I borrowed from Be Koh.

8. Exercise/ work out. Intensively

9. decide on a course to study.

and that's it. My to-do list. and don't think it'll be easy. Looks can be deceiving. In this case, words can. so off to bed i go. Hopefully by tomorrow i'll complete at least task #1 to #3. Toodloo!

No comments: