Saturday, December 04, 2004

* forkroad *

yup...yet another face lift for = galnexdor =. Like it? Well I do. So all you critics out there, keep it in. hehe...nah...i'm open to constructive criticism. =)

My aunt's back from Brunei again! yes...D aunt. The one that bakes tonnes of cakes and cookies and tarts. The one that buys me nike shoes and branded clothes. The one that loves shopping just as much as I do. That one. hehe...and she brought back lots of chocolates! I'm sooo growing fatter. hehe...

Tonight's gim class was the last one I'll be attending with Shirlyn. next week I'm off to OBS and the week after she's off to Japan. I still have one last class on the 24th while she has one last class next week. After that it's byebye RSG. Sad really. I'm finally ending my rhythmic sportive gymnastic career after 8 years. It's not so much about missing the things I can do, (frankly, i can't do much more than anyone can), it's more of missing the friday nights. From now on I'm gonna have to start worrying what I would do on friday nights while my non-single friends are having fun. Back then, Friday nights were something I look forward too after a week of stressing. It was also the time i would see Shirlyn (back in high school) and the time to see Julie (this year in college). It's like the transition to break up the long periods i would be away from my best friends. Then there's also the free fun. The let-yourself-loose sensation after slaving over books and notes was what i needed essentially. Something tells me i'd still need it and I better find some other way to find it.

Today marks a forkroad at which the lives of Shirlyn and I diverge. Without Friday night gim classes, I can practically say I won't meet her again unless we plan for a gathering with my other gim friends, or invite her to a shopping spree or party or something. What with her new boyfriend and all, i already see her so much less as it is. Over the past month i found that we only met during gim class. Much were promised to have shopping sprees and sleepovers, however, none were successfully carried out. She has him to go out with. I've got uni applications to settle (she doesn't coz she's JPA sponsored). So we were both unable to commit. Though there were several times it crossed my mind to get her to go out with me, the thought was quickly pushed away for fear that she might say no. For fear that she might say "JA's over so..." and trail off so that I could find my own conclusion. I silently wish that i could one day hear her voice on the phone asking me to go out instead. That way I wouldn't have to worry if I had interfered with her plans.

Anyway, doesn't matter now. We're officially on different paths. I would just have to wait till the day comes where we have not seen in each other for ages and desperately need to catch up on each other. I just hope that when that happens, the feeling is mutual.

No comments: