Sunday, December 05, 2004

[ birthday boy ]

HaPpY BuRfDaY WeI WeRn !!!

Just came back from this fella's birthday dinner not long ago. Met him during the Gunung Ledang Expedition I went with Beatrice's college, Sky Adventure Club. He's 21 soon. Not really sure when is his actual birthdate but oh well, it's round the corner.

The surprising thing was i met my primary school teacher, Mdm Leong! Seriously it's a small small world. She happens to be Wei Wern's aunty. Not exactly immediate family but along the lines of the husband's cousins's son or something. =) Mdm Leong taught me English in Standard 3. I was surprised she could still remember my name!

Here are some other pics:


Don't you think they look like twins?


i went with Beat...


The cake was HUGE!

K...gtg now...byebye!!

No comments: