Friday, December 10, 2004

* anyway *

Mummy's back from Sabah! She got me loads of beaded necklaces and ice cream potongs. Missed her while she was gone...but then again, if she had known what i did during the sleepover, she probably would've grounded me for life. =) I have been spending the past few days watching every movie there is either at the cinema or on DVD. Good shows though...good shows...=) I recommend Stepford Wives, Paycheck, Minority Report, Ella Enchanted, Incredibles. I do not recommend Alexander and Polar Express. Some of them are pretty old movies but they're not-to-be-missed shows. Seriously...=) And i've been watching with my bros...basically going everywhere and doing everythign with my bros for the past few days. I have a feeling, when my KorKor leaves for Aus again next year, i'm gonna feel it this time.

Mummy brought this for me. She got it from one of the schools she went to see in Sabah. Apparently some really good school which recycles everything, is 100% clean, has zero waste bins, and is admired even by schools in Japan. The principal of the school said she was inspired by this:


* a n y w a y *

People are unreasonable, illogical and self-centered,
Love them anyway.
If you are kind, people accuse you of selfish motives,
Be kind anyway.
The good you do today will be forgotten tomorrow,
Do good anyway.
Honesty and frankness make you vulnerable,
Be honest and frank anyway.
What you spend years building may be destroyed overnight,
Build anyway.
People really need help but may attack you if you help them,
Help peole anyway.
Give the world the best you have and you'll get kicked in the teeth,
Give the world the best you've got anyway.
You see, in the final episode, it is between you and God,
it was never, never between you and them anyway.

- author unknown


cool huh? May sound pretty simple and all, but apply it anyway. =) I'm going to OBS tomorrow! Finally! I won't be back till 23rd! So no blogging for a while huh? haha...will miss you all! Enjoy your hols!

Julie: will miss you! Thanks for helping me check my results, and getting me jack jack! see you ojn the 23rd!
Shirlyn: enjoy yourself in Japan gurl! January 8th will come very very soon! Have fun and time will fly! see you in 2005!
Kim hooi: Read from Ju's blog it's your birthday! So Happy Birthday Kim Hooi!!!
Rosie: pls pls pls email me those pics? thanks a lot gurl! see ya soon! oh and enjoy gim! haha...
Everybody else: I'll be back on the 23rd! Don't wait up! haha...=)

No comments: