Friday, April 23, 2010

The earth turns, the sun burns, but I die, without you

I went to watch Rent yesterday. Live in The Civic. It was AWESOME. I've watched the movie production, the Broadway cast on video, and now live on stage. I'm not tired of it yet.

In fact I find that every time I watch it, and every time I listen to their songs on loop, I understand it more and more.

Definitely my favourite musical of the century. =)

Sometimes, I'd like to think, if my days on earth were numbered, what would I do? What would I do, first?

I guess I'd give and receive as much love as I possibly can, from family and friends.

Go on a holiday with my family. Stay in a jungle chalet, go jungle trekking, caving. Have a huge seafood dinner. Play badminton.

Have a night out with my friends. Drink to my heart's content. Get completely wasted, talk heart to heart. Sleep over, eat, indulge.

And snuggle up with you. Watch movies. Go camping. Sit by the fire, stare at the moon and stars. And just tell you how much I love you.

um...yeah. =)

No comments: