Sunday, March 14, 2010

semana dos

Week 2. Done and dusted.

To my surprise, and happiness, week 2 went by pretty quickly. Monday - Wednesday were just days full of classes. Thursday was one class and the night shift at the gym. Friday was one class and the morning shift at the gym. Saturday was a full day at the gym, but I hung out with Nicole (German), Erin (American) and Luis (Mexican) after that. My meet ups seem to be really multinational this year. Which is pretty cool. =)

Today I ran Round the Bays. that's 8.4 km. I ran it in 42:16. I'm quite happy, I must say, that's 3 minutes off of last year's time. I have had bigger improvements, I admit, but i think i've pretty much reached my peak performance already. Don't think I can do any much better. heh.

Don't really have much to say about this week. It's a pretty good one. Any week which passes by faster than what I realise shall hence forth be a good week. Here are some photos.

Erin and I
Sin Yee (?), Kai Ann (?), and Yin. Sorry I really am not sure about their names
Swan and Margaret
Ben, Wye Yin, Jolene, Alex
Bridge sushi roll @ Kura Japanese restaurant

No comments: