Thursday, March 04, 2010

One Tree Hill

One Tree Hill is crazy. I just watched the latest episode of the latest season.

With just one episode it managed to open up my floodgates, making me miss my dad and mom, making me miss my brothers, making me miss D, making me miss my friends staying close by, and making me miss my grandmothers.

I think I cried just as badly as I cried for My Sister's Keeper. And I cried because I really really want to be at home to hug all of the above but I can't. Not right now.

I was talking to D last night and I think I poured pretty much all of my emotion out onto him. haha, I hope I didn't scare him away just yet. Babe, =). I'm just at a point where I don't think couples should be apart. Couples should be together. It just gets a bit too hard sometimes.

Why do we do this? Why do we embark on adventures by ourselves, sometimes, when it is double the fun to embark on it together?

Well, I'm just glad I'm halfway through mine. And I'm counting down to June now. I'm going home for winter break. One lonely winter is more than enough. I don't need to experience another one again.

No comments: