Friday, April 11, 2008

Vienna Teng

Nothing Without You

It's the crowded room that breaks me

everybody looks so luminous
and strangely young
It's the crowded room that's never heard
no one here can say a word of my native tongue
I can't be among them anymore
I fold myself away before it burns me numb

Anna Rose

Anna Rose it makes my heart smile

to know you give love so freely
Anna Rose it makes it worthwhile
your love makes me see things so clearly
how it grows heaven knows
Anna Rose sleep well tonight


Daughter

Did you know you're so beautiful
On the edge of summer
That years from now
I'll cry to remember
How very close you were
Knowing this will I reach for you
Knowing this will I reach for you
The way you want me to

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey stranger =] nice songs you got there.

btw the 3rd song is not Daughter, it's actually When I Reach For You..