Monday, June 19, 2006

warning: gory pictures ahead, not for the faint hearted...

well, maybe the term gory might have been exaggerated a little. In actual fact, i've just gotten a bout of rashes. For some reason, my entire body is breaking out in spots of red itches. At first i thought it was due to the new shower cream that i bought. I got myself the Palmolive Aromatherapy shower cream. I was drawn to its scent. And ive used it before.




But on the day i started using it, i was scratching all over that night. I woke up with patches of red all over my body. Then due to the humidity, and my sweat and whatnots, i was in a scratchind frenzy. It came to a point where i wished i had more limbs to scratch at hard-to-reach places. gahh...typing in intervals now, as i scratch my arms, legs, everywhere!

i really don't know what's the cause, because when i switched my shower cream to a brand i used before, i was still itching. still am.

bugged me out of my skin, coz i had 2 days of coaching to do, saturday and sunday. and there i was teaching my little girls grace and poise while contorting my body around and over only to SCRATCH!

i have to see the doc tomorrow. Get myself some anti-anhistamine or calamine lotion or something....

No comments: