Friday, June 30, 2006

pre-ball jitters...

Metroball is in...exactly 17 hours time! so i decided to do some digging to see how daintily i can doll up to be with whatever i have. Didnt really want to spend a lot of money on this occassion as it's not that major an event to me. Probably would've been a bigger thing if it was my final year, but nope...it's right smack in the middle of my 3 year tertiary education life. :)

so, like i said, i did some digging to see what i have with me and this was what i found...

1. my frilliest bags...


2. my most delicate watches...


3. and my daintiest shoes...


hehe...nah i was just kidding about the last one...i do have heels...3 inches high to be exact. Yes i'll wince and my feet will hurt as hell, but just for one night, i think i'll play the tom boy act down a little. :)

so im gonna go with the black bag and the light blue watch...what say you? or maybe i should go dig my mum's wardrobe...hmm...she did say she'd lend me her watch...:)

whaaaaaat?? hey, at least ive got a dress~!

so, wish me luck for my big performance! it's kinda like a closing act, it being waaaaaaaay at the end of everything. i think i'll be too nervous to eat...*shrugs*

No comments: