Thursday, February 23, 2006

weight loss

i've been receiving comments saying that i've gone down a lot. And that's usually music to a girl's ears. But when they ask "why? been training very hard?" i cant hide my face any deeper. It's good to be losing weight, but not so good when it's for all the wrong reasons. I have not been training very hard. And that's the cold hard truth.

I guess the reason why i'm going down is because of work. My daily diet would be 5 meals a day. Since work started it has been restricted to 3. Which was insanely torturing when i first started coz my stomach would growl like mad. I eat a lot. Believe me. My friends can vouch for me.

Anyway...with all the guilt gnawing at my conscience, and the intense pressure to meet people's expectations, and the ever wanting to return to former glory....i have started training. Hard. Like every single day. With Daddy dearest.

It's a good thing he's not working anymore. He's all mine!! =) yes...i was, and still is, a Daddy's girl.

Anyway, KLIM target : under 2 hours 17 minutes for 21km.

No comments: