Friday, February 10, 2006

more poems

Just written 2 more poems for my cousins. She liked the first one but she said she never had such dreams. hehe...my dreams?? maybe...

anyway, the persona is more neutral for this one. Could either be from him to her or vice versa. Enjoy. =)


Hold my hands and I'm yours

For all the times we've been together
For how I feel when my spirit soars
I'm there for you every moment of it
Just hold my hands and I'm yours

For all the tears that were shed
For all the roads that wasn't too even
For all the mistakes that were made in the past
Just hug me tight and you're forgiven

For all the things that are yet to unfold
For the entire journey of perfection and flaws
We'll travel it together hand-in-hand
Just say "I Do" and I'm yours

This I promise you

No bright sunshine throughout the year
No blooming flowers everyday, I fear

No sweet juicy apples every time you bite
No working days that is always light

No smiles and cheer every single day
No shortcuts through life, no easier way

Just warmth and kindness that I will offer
Just my fondness of you that would grow deeper

Just safety and security as we grow old
Just gentle, soft words, never too bold

Just my love and my heart that I guarantee is true
Now, this I promise you

No comments: