Saturday, February 18, 2006

weakenned

working an everyday 9-5 job is no joke. i've always thought it was alright. my dad does it...why can't i? what more i work in a climbing gym. where active, energetic, sportsmen come with so much zest and spirit every day. i should be livenned up too shouldn't i? but i become dead tired when work's over. my legs feel sore, my heels numb from all the standing and my back aches. i usually come home and plomp onto the sofa and sleep till dinner. so tireddddd....

ok...maybe i exaggerated a little about the active, energetic yadda yadda people. not all of them are like that. and it does get pretty boring during mornings when NO ONE comes.

anyway, i feel like i'm on a decline. my running form is out. my stamina's gone down. and i'm tired most of the time when i'm not working. i feel like i've been drained of energy. with all this, i really fear i might faint tomorrow. i don't do too well in stuffy enclosed areas. i've got low haemoglobine and i don't get enough oxygen usually.

another thing creases my forehead. i got a job as a Fitness Instructor at Celebrity Fitness. I start training 1st of March under FISAF at the 1 utama branch. Then when the one in Subang Parade opens i'll be transfered there. The pay's good. the environment's cool. And it's basically what i've dreamed of doing ever since Fitness First came to town.

But...i don't feel so good about it. Firstly it's the whole idea of studying and working. I usually debate with my mum about how I can cope with it and she just doesnt have faith in me. I usually tell her that i need to be more independent and earn my own money. Now she's allowing me to, i fear i may not be able to cope. It's like all her lectures and nags have been bolted right into my brains. gah!!!

Next, i don't wanna leave Camp 5. i'm just starting to get in their good books. and i'm getting to know my colleagues better. Just doesn't seem right to leave right now.


owell, i haven't exactly resigned from Camp 5 yet. wait till my timetable's settled on the 23rd. Then i'll see how i can organize myself. maybe i might not take the celebrity fitness job after all.

No comments: