Tuesday, November 16, 2004

* what a wonderful day *

Woke up pretty late today. Set alarm at 9.30 but I ended up reopening my eyes at 9.45 am. Shirlyn called. hehe I knew she would anyway. Time to go for practise. I can't believe prom's tomorrow! Excited-ness! haha...but I'm kinda worried for my performance. I didn't exactly do very well jus now. Let's just hope tomorrow with the lightings and all it will look a little more pro and a little less amateur. =)

Had lunch at home like usual. Spoke to Ju online and made a date to go to Li Hua's house at 3.30 pm, which was supposed to be after my nap. However when Ju called (thank God I made her call before she came) i was too sleepy to budge from my bed so i told her i'd meet her there...2 hours later. haha yeap...i showed up at 5.30 pm. =) Went to borrow some earrings and a bag from Hua for prom. This time around, I basically borrowed everything. Except for shoes, and necklace. Oh and bag too coz i decided to use the one i have rather than Hua's. =)

Skipped dinner because I came back late from Hua's house. Went to watch this with Keith:

It was a great show. Tom Hanks is a great actor! He's so talented! For those who have watched it, kapish? For those who have not, get your sorry butts down there! I think it's worth watching. =)

So that's pretty much it. =) Enjoyed myself today. Tomorrow I gotta get up at 6.30 am to go to Shah Alam again. They'd better get my MyKad done this time. No more rayas to come back after! I just hope i don't have to wait too long. sleepy la...

And tomorrow's prom! i tried on everything just now. I think I could almost touch the stunning scale. A girl's gotta have pride right? hehe...I think I will look my best tomorrow night. And perform my best too. Hell yeah!

No comments: