Sunday, November 14, 2004

* face lift *

So how's the new layout? hehe...I know the fonts are heard to read but the HTML was being stubborn! Ain't my fault. Trying to rectify it...editing a blog's like construction work. Seriously. Don't play. haha..but it's fun...addictive...but fun. =)

No turning back

I made a choice about one year ago
When it seemed wisest at that moment
It felt right, then, to go with the flow
Didn't foresee myself in this predicament

I now worry for my future
I'm ladened with uncertainty
About things that I was once sure
Are now seeming quite unlikely

My decision somehow wasn't the best
As I overlooked certain crisises
Right now I'm put to the test
To decide on a path with no promises

But once I decide that's what it'll be
No second thoughts to hold me back
Because once I've chosen the path for me
There will be no turning back...

Talking about my future here. One by one doubts are surfacing and I suddenly feel cornered. I have to decide what to do and stick to it because not only will my decision be costly, it will be mental torture if made wrongly. Aiyo...since when choosing what you want to do had become the toughest thing in life?

No comments: