Thursday, November 18, 2004

* sweet november, a night to remember *

i'd never thought that up till today
u'd still be able to freeze time
making all things around me stop
as an invisible light shines upon u from on top
and just like that, i've committed a crime

just next to mine was your table
no more than 2 feet away were you
and my heart ached to see you there
next to the girl you found so fair
wishing that u'd be able to see what's true

many a time i pulled my gaze away
many a time i forced my head to turn
but like an involuntary reflex
on you, again, my gaze seemed to relax
as though i was never gonna learn

i don't think i'll ever be able to see
someone like you to vanish from my memory
you're just one of those i'd never forget
one of those, whose charms were preset
yet one of those who'd never truly see me

i don't know which attracts me more
or what makes me so caught onto you
the kindness you portray to the people around
or the genuine heart in you that i've found
either way, i'm stuck like glue

i already know that we'd never be
i already know that there isn't a chance
and i will move on, but from time to time
i'd go back to committing my crime
of melting my heart with just your single glance

you'd always be the guy i know
for being the most kind and sincere
and i'm certain that wherever i land in future
or whoever i meet, i am sure
that you'd always be the one i remember...

No comments: