Saturday, November 13, 2004

[ what i've been up to ]

Ok i know i haven't been blogging...was a bit tied up with post exam celebrations. didn't think that the after effect would be a more hectic one than before. =)

Wednesday, 10th November - The day my exam finished!

Chemistry, the last paper of the SAM finals. The killer too. And SSABSA (the South Australian exam board) was cruel enough to dampen our spirits with a freak-of-a-paper! Gawd it was so freakin' hard! Everyone complained like hell! I'm serious, smart ppl like Rebecca, dumb ppl like me, ALL hated that paper!

Nonetheless, we were determined to have fun! We (me, bec, su yi, vanessa, janice) headed to Carrefour, and got ourselves some food to grill! Funny how college/uni students all seem to favour BBQs as the way to party. Perhaps it's hot and steamy? ahahha I say this because while we were choosing chicken wings, this other group of students were doing the same and they could tell we were having a BBQ that night. They were too. =)

The BBQ was great. I thank God that the sky decided to be nice. There was no stormy weather to literally act as a wet blanket. It's pretty amazing since it has been raining cats n dogs for the past few weeks but that night it was just a slight drizzle. That was it. =) We played Twister! That game is FUN! I don't exactly have any pics of that coz i was busy spinning the arrow. =) All I have are other normal posing pics. Enjoy:


These were our chefs for that day. The people responsible for feeding us burnt sausages! =)


top L-R: joann, vanessa, me, su yi. bottom L-R: wei ann (joann's sis), michelle, bec, kristy


Group pic. 20 of us turned up! not bad ar! =)
Clockwise from top left: Kevin, Chia Siang, Kim Fei, Francis, Yu Cheng, Ker Yee, Wy Keat, Ramu, Yen Hong, Ashwin, Avinash, Wei Ann, Joann, Laura, Su Yi, Michelle, Vanessa, Bec, Kristy, Sor Eng, Muah!

Thursday, 11th November - The Sunway Pyramid birthday present hunt

Ramu left his phone at my house the night before. That's ok. But that freakin' phone had a 5.30am alarm!!! Sigh...first day after exams and still not getting my undisturbed quality sleep time...

Went out with Julie, Li hua and Pei Jien. Supposedly to buy presents for Wai Teng and Shirlyn respectively. Ended up buying 2 tops and 2 pairs of socks for myself. Oh and 2 Buns from Bread Story. And i got nothing for Shirlyn. sigh...=)

Failed to find a pair of shoes for prom plus accessories. Don't know how to pan leng leng lah. how ar? My aunty said next time i kah mm chut (cannot wed out). haha...we'll let nature take care of that for me lah huh? *wink*

Friday, 12th November - The failed MyKad expedition

Mum forced me out of bed this morning at 7 am. Went to Shah Alam to change my IC to MyKad. When we got out of the lift we were greeted by rows of people! The queue was sooo long it had to twist n turn to increase surface are to volume ratio. hehe....anyway, started lining up. But when we reached the counter about 40 minutes later they say Balik lepas Raya. Raya my foot! Made me line up soooo long in my half awake, starving state. Didn't have breakfast because woke up late. =) Came home and slept like a baby from 10-1 pm.

Had Dance class in the evening. Shirlyn quit already. =( Oh well, I'm quite determined to achieve my dream of becoming a dancer. So I'm not quitting. Level 3's quite chun actually. =) And I might just take up Latin. Seemed interesting. =)

Gim class just now was uber fun! Dunno why also. I was the usual zesty me as I am every Friday night. Gim class rejuvenates me. It works wonders on my already weird physical characteristics. I feel tired when I don't exercise and I gain energy as I work out. =) Yea so anyway, Lyn and I did our prom performance routine and it was a bit off at first but was ok after that. And in the end...it was great! Can't wait to perform! =)

Yup...so that was how it went. Yet to give my blog a facelift too. Sigh...busy busy me. =)

No comments: