Wednesday, November 10, 2004

[ r a n t ]

I'm so gonna rant. I'm in such a mood whereby black clouds swirl above my head, steam escapes my ears, my scalp is raw from hair pulling and my knuckles are gripped white...bear with me...if you can't...wth!

Chemistry. The one subject that made my life in SAM somewhat less than 100% enjoyable. It's so annoying. I honestly do not get it. I have yet to pass since i stepped into Taylor's as a SAM student that fateful January 5th day. I hated chem in secondary school, and I still do now. I tried understanding it. I tried memorizing it. I tried doing heaps and loads of exercise (actually not really but wth!) but yet I never pass!! I'm talking pass here. Not an A or B. Not even a freakin C! Can you believe it 50% is a fail! I get half the paper right and I fail! My final paper is tomorrow. It's the last paper of the finals, last paper of the year and hence the last chemistry paper i'd sit for in my entire life. I should be glad but right this moment I'm just wishing that "it'll be gone with an eyewink" happens literally. *Shutting eyelids and pressing them together tight* Nope! still within the time continum of before the paper. I hate chem!!!!!!

Parents' lecture. I am about to complete my SAM and my mum just HAD to bring up the topic of me coming back late at night. For your information peeps, I am usually one of the earliest to leave the pack. One of my close friends please vouch for me! I'm usually the one saying "Ok guys, my mum wants me home". She keeps saying cha boh gin nah (young girl) also go out until so late...so undomesticated. So much for gender equality. I can't possibly fight back. I can't possibly go "Just because I'm a girl..." coz my saint-of-a-brother prefers to stay at home more than go out with his friends. Just maybe coz he has only that many. I'm evil I know but it's the truth. He's not even sociable anyway! So it's his business. anyway, they launched into respect for parents' will and all la! Said that i should respect their will for me to come home early. They're talking 11.30. They even started talking about other stuff like cutting fruits for parents, opening the door for parents, helping to take stuff...gawd!!! They keep saying i mm sek cho. Hallo!!! I don't see the need. I consider myself pretty respectful. I do loads of stuff. I went against having a maid coz I wanted to do the housework. I wanted to be independent. My brother doesn't even do all the things I said above. And you know what makes me laugh? They'll say "next time you become daughter-in-law then you know!" what!?!? once again...so much for gender equality!!! Gawd...

That time of the month. I honestly think all guys should respect and appreciate a woman's worth. For the pain and agony we go through every month! Argh...that explains my rant-a-thon i guess. Actually i should be happy since it'll be over by prom but still...I'm having problems with Chemistry as it is! I can't possibly study with a clear mind with cramps and flatulence!!! I hate it. Guys, did you know that periods not only cause moodiness, it also makes some girls feel heaty, or bloatedness in the tummy, aches throughout the body...it's different for each girl so don't generalise. Don't even try understanding it. Just try understanding her. Argh! I hate it when it's that time of the month! I really do. Argh!

don't worry. by 2.40 pm tomorrow every ounce of anger and hatred would disappear and be replaced with pure bliss! Can't wait!!!

No comments: