Tuesday, November 23, 2004

* gim grading *

the gim grading was ok...was everything I expected it to be. Except the part where Lyn and I weren't told the judges had switched panels and we were dancing and shakin' our bums to the right judge while looking at the wrong one. But the performance was great - both the Holding out for a hero and Dirrty. My routines were...well my routines. I didn't quite get them right but neither did i totally screw up too so oh well =). By the end of the day i ended up with this. will try posting up the rest of the pics when i've figured out which is the link on Shutterfly. hehe...

Funny thing was, just like Ju
, I too ended up in tears after the grading. Gawd knows why. Actually I know the reason why. I was just a lil ticked off by the fact that I got last for the individuals. But that didn't bug me as much as the whole facing-the-wrong-judge. I think it's coz i wanted to get something for the pairs event. I wanted to take part last year but missed the chance since Lyn had her foot run over by a car. So this year I think I wanted to show something. If there's one thing I really wanna get rid off about myself is my competitiveness. I hate losing. Yup that's me. I have this egoistic streak in me sometimes which frustrates me even more coz sometimes the people i lose to are my own best friends and it's not that I'm not happy for them. I so wanna be happy for everyone but my disappointment overcomes all that. It's annoying. I hate being angry, coz that makes me bro really angry. He was yelling at me while i was sobbing away. Guess he hates me when I'm angry too. Anyway, it's all good now. Just needed to release it all. =)

I'm off to penang tomorrow for a class trip. Will enjoy myself, hopefully. =) So I'll see ya with more photos and all when i get back on thursday!

No comments: