Saturday, January 24, 2004

Year of da MoNk3y

It's great to enjoy the festive season
With family and friends as a reason
Had fun playing ear damaging fireworks
And collecting ang pows definitely has its perks

But away from home brings another meaning
It's when i allow myself to start daydreaming
Away from the bustling city life in Subang
There's nothing to distract me in Raub, Pahang

Obviously someone would pop into my head
And the first person that my heart would relate
Wasn't at all who i had expected
And to a certain extend, not who i wanted

I can't believe I'm thinking of him again
I guess my feelings for him partly remained
And what better time for it to resurface
Then each time i manage to spot his face

I guess i never let go of what seemed to be
The one guy that was right for me
Somehow deep down i refused to erase
Him from my life, leaving no trace

I'm afraid it's starting all over again
Knowing very well that it could drive me insane
You just don't find "the one" everyday
Even if you do, often it doesn't go you way...

No comments: