Monday, January 19, 2004

Something has changed
I realised today
Things got rearranged
And i don't quite like it this way

Something is different
About how things are
Changes took place sometime recent
I didn't notice it so far

Something is wrong
I can sense it from today
I somehow didn't feel like i belong
I felt estranged in a cerrtain way

Something needs to be done
It needs to be corrected quickly
I know something has just begun
And I think it is changing me

I kept wondering about what Ju said. Do i really hate that many people now? i dun think so. The people i dun like now were the same ppl i didn't like back then. For the simple reason that they're all annoying and they smoke and they drink and get drunk. Oh and accesive cursing too. Then how come I took it to heart when pj started saying that i often refuse to go out? Have i really changed?

No comments: