Sunday, January 11, 2004

Reading through my poems
I realised i have changed
I've been so into you and me
About how things will be eventually
How my life can be arraged

But when i read through them again
I realised something really bad
The poems were mainly what i feel
And i forgot about what was real
In fact, it made me seem really sad

I failed to consider something important
I thought about myself all the time
I should've thought more about you
About what exactly was true
Now, I feel as though i've commited a crime

So from now on i shall start
To think about your feelings
I'll think whether you feel the same way
And whether you would have anything to say
And also about the consequences it brings

I will consider even the 3rd parties
I'll see if she likes you too
Maybe it was fate that you're with her
In the same class together
Maybe who she really likes is you

So from today i made a promise
That i will not only think of me, myself and I
There's a lot of things that it will affect
And a lot of things that will take effect
Now, i shall just see as time fly by...

No comments: